So far, 200,000 rupees have been accumulated under the small credit fund, which is about 2600 euros. So far, 10-15 people who have borrowed between 130 and 600 euros have got help with this money.
The loans were granted for the following purposes:
- for starting their own crafts (tailoring)
- to complete college
- for a bargain purchase of government land for grandchildren without parents
- for medical purposes (payment for caesarean section, additional cancer tests)
- for extraordinary expenses (two family funerals in one month)
- to repay big credit to private borrowers (unemployment, demolished house, family illness)